We represent our clients and candidates with an understanding gained through first-hand experience. Conducting in-person business meetings means we gain an understanding of the people and organisations we represent. In turn, you gain an understanding of us that cannot be replicated via a video conferencing call.
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic and to ensure the safety of everyone, we practice the following:
- All of our staff are required to adhere to the latest government guidance on social distancing and personal hygiene at home and at work
- Meetings will be conducted outside (as a preference), where this is not possible in a venue large enough to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Meetings will be one on one
- Face coverings are worn at all times when on public transport, the use of public transport is avoided wherever possible
- Physical objects (e.g. Business Cards, Paper CVs, Promotional Materials etc.) will not be distributed
- Any staff presenting with symptoms of Covid-19 are asked to get tested and prohibited from attending any places of work (including our client-sites) for a period of 14 days after a negative test
- Sufficient supplies of soap, tissues and hand sanitisers will be made available for any person visiting Penpole’s premises and all surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned before and after meetings
If you have any questions about this Covid-19 Policy, you can write to us at Penpole Consulting Ltd, 7 Unity Street, Bristol, BS1 5HH. Alternatively, you may telephone us on 0117 379 0086 or email us at email@example.com.